MOMent with MOM

Moment with Mom

Dear mom, I know u not gonna read this since it just in my blog ~ hehe
But my follower may just catch up..ouch
But still, want to tell it in this lovely blog..yup
I know, some time I just suddenly grow up to 20 make u feel worry
Just b4 this, I got accident, twice? make u sad, scare, n more over u
always wishing me can ride my Wave110R more carefully.. huhu k~ ill trying hardly..

Cis, much I never be good boy nowadays!.. some time I just stubborn, I unwilling to help u. I just want some space, study~ do i? but u really need me since it just I week holiday.duh, I gonna help u, just fine. But saying that u being work up for my farm. n me desire not really want go there, y?  okay, no salary this month, k? urg why there just be a test after holiday, could u postpone to next week after this vacation, lecturer? This vacation~, with my family, even just at home, it just suck!. Cis, happy cina new year to u..

but mom, at least I give u right time to massage u last night k?, it really long time ago~
I done that to u..hihi, thank mom just 4 that opportunity ~ it cheer me up,
from being thought im useless staying at home~ hoho
looks like u really tired harvest that farm just with dad~ I know, I should came with u.
urg y I can’t giving some hand to u? I would.. but u not invite me make me feel lazy to follow..

okay~ let me finish this crap exams thing first, umm 3,4 month leter? hope not gonna loony with it~ after that. Help u just I right up thing to do after I get home, just  a second, after sem break reach up..hihi smile~

lima perkara jer big list ku 4 my mom, kasi gaji pertama ku kat mak, p haji ngan mak(abah skali), repair n cantikkan umah tuk mak, kasi mak cucu(abah skali), n kubur ku sebelah mak( abah sekali)


okay mom.. I really3 wish I want know what~ da rules u make it for me already, some kind like ticket!. A ticket, n please just I of it..  just for I girl only, that I like~ rules for this handsome boy could list down in his mind, to get marriage in proper way~ hehe..

But I guess, this is,t true moment to ask u, ya?, drive, money, study, work, responsibility, Hardworking, caring, love, religion.. I just can’t handle smoothly.. so?  Can I sharing all this with her? Seek 4 her helps~ make her force me~, being good husband, in future, maybe..huhu.. Arg.. k ashz~ that obviously far away, temenung~ pop!

Mom! buy me some rocket of successful, lead me a cup of courage,n scream me a truck to aware, give some bucket of love, borrow me hard steel to break a glass, glass of dumbness. show some pretty caring, hug me with a huge motivate, light me with brilliant lamps. blow me some angry flare from sins. click me much general knowledge of nur~ give me some ais-cream of relax.What else? hihi
Oh, Let bang the world. A big one~

Winner neva quit~ Quitter neva win.. let fly~ not temenung! just search 4 more fine life~ hiuhiu~
Ta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nk mula tulis Blog balik weh

TG: Muqaddimah

Tahun AKhir @ UTeM