liBrAry wa LAb0rat0ry

Assalamualaikum..

Really~..truthfully~..

I wanna thanks to my lovely old mrsm frenz..that much2 make me feel,n memorize. Who I? suppose 2 do just right now,i mean as i still @ University. I just looking at her daily life it kinda amaze me.( in tenet, blog wa fb).Wau!! this girl just a little much energetic than me.I guess she know herself.
She keep studying, struggling, stress..but still joy.can say good on warming her brains.(I mean she’s such really cleaver doing IT..woa~) and also having some fun with her favorites sports~ Softball.( pssst..I kinda proud of her, keep rolling girl!!, make some strike~)
Oh..
Diana amin..classmateku 4o3/5o3
Hay!! don’t say2 I’m no sweating person, k?. I just still need more time to recover my bad damaged right hand and both legs..Gash. please I’m kinda like mummy right now!!(Hehe). No worry, this muscle boy gonna kick some ass, someday. Meaning till I could join back my silat k?   

back to story.It 14.2. ( not interest mentioning a’bot valentine… Rossi, okay..hoho)
afta class, word "bored" may prefer to da situated. lecturer just give us visa ticket go out nowhere.. anywhere. I keep thinking, and, make deep decision , hau a’bot im search some book @ library. It just second month, i neva go there this sem. Let checkadout~.broooMMMing my waveR110, sneaking to da library. sure laa im park my motor outside,.. da!!

just me alone..
perpustakaan utem, tingkat 1 dia~ besar tau!! nie baru sikit ja leh tinjuk

my my my.. many much siswasiswi @ here. Ops gona check out at up stair.. tap tap tap.. ouuuu my my my books books books. Oh sorry that dictionary..eh? that eksiklopedia.Oit..how to spell it..neva mind.Siting down. Lay some books at da table, find Laplace transfer part..(duh sorry lecturer..im not even study it b4 tuto class early this morning.(hehe), at lease ill still trying finishing da tuto k?)
belajar Laplase..dah boleh paham da, Alhamdulillah
reading there. It keep remind me da moment @ kmpk, and mrsm. this atmosphere~ it like knowledgehungrycurionsitymuch2studentlifetimeoooorespect???( if u know what I list.. hoho) can say, is it good u open books..at sweet quiet place, gain some ilmu n keep snorkeling intrest part 4 any subject ur study.Library just like heaven 4 me, lot2 of books u can find @ there and be there u can , relax~ and release some unwanted pressure ..
read books..u know u own it 4 future~ ai books
huhu..mane nie x balas pun sms.....
hehe siot tol alawi aku nak ajak studi kok..
~until solat time came out..ill rush to da masjid..
n to da laboratory..
it digital lab time..
menanti acap ciap an litar dia..maksud aku,
litar group kitorang hahahaha
entered new lab, the old one really gloom.Happily, the lab assistants give some great clue a’bot what we~, gonna make and practise in there.Woa, really2 fun that evening, it just my adrenaline to have some ilmu really high2 ovar da top roof. But, scare to touch that IC thing. I'm burned several diodsss last month. Shuss don’t say to anybody (hehe..) i'll just feel guilty. So kept my buddy, Acap, doing n constructing the circuit alone 4 whole time lab, im just rite da team report, short one..
huhu..
last2 acap gak tulist discoson
n conclocon

Or gate, AND gate..NAND .. X0R..XNOR..star gate, main gate. Ka gate, tar gate...
And else.. hehe
ciap!! good acap..~ aku pun x tau apa ko wat
Da..that all..
Woa..
You just returning back ya ashz@kmpk??.. Just relief ur back…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nk mula tulis Blog balik weh

TG: Muqaddimah

Tahun AKhir @ UTeM